History of CIAM
The California Institute of Advanced Management (CIAM) was founded by Dr. William A. Cohen (President Emeritus), and Ms. Jennie Ta (President/CEO) with the encouragement of philanthropist Minglo Shao, the principal benefactor of the school. Mr. Shao has a substantial history of funding educational endeavors and programs and is owner/founder of The Peter Drucker Academy of China, which teaches Drucker courses in 32 cities in China plus Hong Kong. In the past, the Academy has offered accredited MBA degrees in partnership with U.S. and Chinese universities.
- Complete your MBA in Executive Management and Entrepreneurship in just 12 or 24 months
- Flexible enrollment periods: new classes start every 7 to 9 weeks.
- Online and On-Campus courses available; to fit your needs and schedule
- Get Real-world consulting experience with U.S. or International Companies, up to 8 projects within the MBA program.
- Build a portfolio of accomplishments, not just a degree or a resume.
- No additional cost for Textbooks, included in the affordable tuition.
- No Prerequisites required, we accept an undergraduate degree in any field.
- Distinguished Professors: All faculty have doctorates from accredited universities.
- Student Focused, intimate learning; classes are limited to 20 students.
- Recharge your learning at no extra cost; Graduates are welcome to sit in on any course at no cost (space available basis).