Financial Aid & Scholarship Department
Financial Aid & Scholarship Department
The Financial Aid Department at CIAM is dedicated to ensuring that any student who wishes to pursue a degree will never be turned away due to an inability to pay. We are also committed to ensuring that students have a complete understanding of financing options available to them and helping them choose the option that best suits their needs.
- Phone: (626) 350-1500 ext. 101
- Email: [email protected]
- Business Hours: Monday through Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Counseling Hours: Monday through Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Visits with a financial aid counselor are limited to 15 minutes and are offered at a first come first served basis. Please have your questions ready.
School Code: 042506
Financial Aid Basics
CiAM offers the following Federal Financial Aid programs (for those who qualify):
- Unsubsidized Direct Stafford Loans
- CiAM offers Unsubsidized Direct Loans. This type of loan is not based on financial need. Interest rates are fixed and established annually by the U.S. Department of Education. Interest is charged during all periods, even during the time a student is in school and during grace and deferment periods.
- For inquiries please contact the financial aid office at [email protected] or call +1 (626) 350-1500.
CiAM offers an institutional payment plan that requires no interest and is designed to be fully completed by graduation. Please inquire for more information.
If a student obtains a loan to pay for an educational program, the student will have the responsibility to repay the full amount of the loan plus interest, less the amount of any refund and that, if the student has received federal student financial aid funds, the student is entitled to a refund of the monies not paid from federal student financial aid program funds.
Please also see the following sources for additional funding:
- The Internet (there is a free scholarship search from the U.S. Department of Labor at: www.careerinfonet.org/scholarshipsearch).
- The reference section of your school or public library
- Foundations, organizations (e.g., religious, community, professional, ethnicity-based), local businesses, and civic groups
- Your employer
- Your state vocational rehabilitation agency, if appropriate (a list of state agencies is at www.ed.gov/svr and at www.disability.gov)
- View CiAM Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
TUITION & FEES
Effective July 1st, 2019, the tuition will be increased from $22,500 to $24,000.
|Master's of Business Administration - Executive Management & Entrepreneurship|
|Full-Time Status (2 courses per term):||$4,000 per term|
|Part-Time Status (1 courses per term):||$2,000 per term|
|Tution Costs Per Credit:||$667|
|Total Tuition:||$24,000.00 for entire program|
Associated Fees & Costs:
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)||$50.00|
|STRF Fee (Non-Refundable)||$0.00|
|Estimated Total Textbook Cost:||No Additional Cost|
|Estimated Cost for Report Binding, Printing, and Materials:||$100.00|
|Total Estimated Program Associated Fees:||$150.00|
Total Estimated Program Costs (Tuition + Fees):
Non-Federal Work Study
Non-Federal WOrk Study
The Non-Federal Work-Study Program (NFWS) consists of funds granted solely by CIAM to aid enrolled students in achieving a graduate degree education. The program is also intended to attract high-quality, full-time graduate students and provide them with professional experiences while at CIAM.
This program offers selected and qualified students up to a 15 hour per week work schedule in various administrative offices. Students can use the earned wages to pay for a portion of their tuition at CIAM.
Students must maintain a satisfactory grade point average and job performance for continued employment for the duration of the position assignment.
Positions are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis and availability of positions will vary throughout the year.
Please contact the Financial Aid & Scholarship Department for a list of available positions or for more information.
Any new student is eligible to apply. Students must have applied and satisfied all of the following 3 criteria, the criteria outlined for each scholarship, and meet the published deadlines to qualify. Only one (1) scholarship per student will be awarded and it is non-renewable.
- Students must have been accepted into CIAM
- Must meet SAP and maintain a 3.0 CGPA throughout the program
- Be enrolled in at least one (1) course per term
Academic Scholarship: Awarding $3,000 Towards Tuition - Students with an incoming undergraduate or graduate cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.8 – 4.0 as conferred by an accredited institution are eligible for this award (verified by transcripts).
Community Scholarship: Awarding $3,000 Towards Tuition - Students who have developed an extraordinary service project in the last 5 years or have demonstrated a commitment to volunteer service for the last 10 years that helped people and the planet. (verified by the student’s resume and community service/volunteer verification).
Entrepreneurship Scholarship: Awarding $3,000 Towards Tuition - Students who have started their own business and currently own an active business with customer activity within the last 6 months) are eligible for this award. This will be verified by the legal documentation that indicates evidence of ownership
International Scholarship: Awarding $3,000 Towards Tuition - For nonimmigrant students on Visas studying in the U.S. for the first time with an undergraduate or graduate cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 and above as conferred by an accredited institution are eligible for this award (verified by transcripts). This scholarship is for nonimmigrant students only.
First-Generation Student Graduate Scholarship: Awarding $12,000 Towards Tuition - Available to first-generation students (first in the immediate family to have completed an undergraduate degree). This scholarship is only applicable towards a degree at CiAM.
- Must enroll in the Accelerated MBA (Full-Time, Hybrid Program).
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident and a California Resident.
- A Personal Statement demonstrating strong leadership, or merit is required
- Recipients are responsible for all other educational expenses.
- Awards are disbursed in 2 increments, before the recipient’s 1st course or the course after the scholarship is awarded, whichever is earlier and the 10th course. If a student receives the first payment and fails to maintain a GPA of 3.0 at CIAM, then they will forfeit the second payment (the 10th course payment).
- Must be a United States citizen, or Permanent Resident for the Community Scholarship.
- Award recipients who do not start in their intended term specified on the admissions application will have their award expired and will have to reapply for available offerings at the time of their actual enrollment.
- To retain scholarship eligibility, recipients must remain in good academic standing (3.0 CGPA).
- To qualify for a scholarship, students must maintain continuous enrollment on a term basis.
- Students can apply for as many scholarships as they are eligible, but will only be awarded a maximum of one (1) scholarship for the degree.
Deadline for scholarship application in the 2019-2020 Academic Year: 08/31/2019
External Scholarship Resources
There are many other scholarship opportunities outside of CIAM as well. Below are a number of scholarship search engines that can be used to find a scholarship that will fit your needs.
- Department of Education Graduate School Financial Aid Fact Sheet
- Department of Education Student Loans Repayment Estimator
- StudentLoan.org Loan Repayment Budget Calculator
Make a Tuition Payment
MAKE A PAYMENT
Program fees can be paid in several ways: cash, credit card, check or wire transfer. If you have any questions, please contact the Cashier's Office.
- Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Phone: 1 (626) 350-1500 ext 101
- Email: [email protected]
- If you are a current student, you can make a tuition payment by logging into your student portal at: ciam.populiweb.com
- If you are a potential student, you can start or login to your application and pay your application fee at: https://www.ciam.edu/apply-now
FORMS OF PAYMENT
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit or debit cards. To pay, please log in to Populi.
Please make checks payable to the California Institute of Advanced Management and include the student's name, student ID number, and school term on the bottom.
Accepted check types include:
- Cashier's check drawn on U.S. dollars from a U.S. bank
- Personal check drawn on U.S. dollars from a U.S. bank
- Traveler's checks in U.S. dollars
Bank Wire Transfer
To send a wire transfer payment, please email [email protected] for instructions.