Financial Aid Department
The Financial Aid Department at CIAM is dedicated to ensuring that any student who wishes to pursue a degree will never be turned away due to an inability to pay. We are also committed to ensuring that students have a complete understanding of financing options available to them and helping them choose the option that best suits their needs. If you are interested in receiving financial aid or learning more about what options are available, you can contact a financial aid coordinator through the phone or via e-mail. They will be more than happy to assist you.
Financial Aid Basics
CiAM offers the following Federal Financial Aid programs (for those who qualify):
- Unsubsidized Direct Stafford Loans
- CiAM offers Unsubsidized Direct Loans. This type of loan is not based on financial need. Interest rates are fixed and established annually by the U.S. Department of Education. Interest is charged during all periods, even during the time a student is in school and during grace and deferment periods.
- For completing the FAFSA Application, CiAM’s school code is 042506
- If you have any additional inquiries, please contact the financial aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (626) 350-1500 ext 117.
CiAM offers an institutional payment plan that requires no interest and is designed to be fully completed by graduation. Please inquire for more information.
If a student obtains a loan to pay for an educational program, the student will have the responsibility to repay the full amount of the loan plus interest, less the amount of any refund and that, if the student has received federal student financial aid funds, the student is entitled to a refund of the monies not paid from federal student financial aid program funds.
Please also see the following sources for additional funding:
- The Internet (there is a free scholarship search from the U.S. Department of Labor at: www.careerinfonet.org/scholarshipsearch).
- The reference section of your school or public library
- Foundations, organizations (e.g., religious, community, professional, ethnicity-based), local businesses, and civic groups
- Your employer
- Your state vocational rehabilitation agency, if appropriate (a list of state agencies is at www.ed.gov/svr and at www.disability.gov)
- View CiAM Scholarships
CARES ACT REPORTING ON EMERGENCY FINANCIAL AID GRANTS TO STUDENTS
On March 27, 2020, the Federal government enacted the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), Pub L. No. 116-136, providing funds to institutions from the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) to make Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students for expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to coronavirus, including eligible expenses under s student’s cost of attendance, such as food, course materials, technology, health care, and child care. The law requires institutions to report certain information related to the use of these funds.
CARES ACT REPORTING STUDENT PORTION
- April 29, 2020 to September 30, 2020
- October 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020
- January 1, 2021 – March 31, 2021
- April 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021
CARES ACT REPORTING INSTITUTIONAL PORTION
Cost of Attendance
TUITION & FEES
This chart estimates the cost of attending CiAM for two years as a graduate student. For a significant proportion of our students, these expenses are offset by scholarships and aid.
Keep in mind that your total cost may vary depending on your personal expenses and the degree or concentration you choose.
|Master's of Business Administration in Executive Management|
|Full-Time Status (2 courses per term):||$4,000 per term|
|Part-Time Status (1 course per term):||$2,000 per term|
|Tution Costs Per Credit:||$667|
|Total Tuition:||$24,000.00 for entire program|
Associated Fees & Costs:
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)||$75.00|
|STRF Fee (Non-Refundable)||$12.00|
|Estimated Total Textbook Cost:||No Additional Cost|
|INT/CPT Registration Fee:||$50.00*|
|Total Estimated Program Associated Fees:||$137.00|
Total Estimated Program Costs (Tuition + Fees):
*Students are required to successfully complete INT501 & INT599 to graduate; international students require CPT approval before registering for INT courses.
- Department of Education Graduate School Financial Aid Fact Sheet
- Department of Education Student Loans Repayment Estimator
- StudentLoan.org Loan Repayment Budget Calculator
Make a Tuition Payment
MAKE A PAYMENT
Program fees can be paid in several ways: cash, credit card, check or wire transfer. If you have any questions, please contact the Cashier's Office.
- Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Phone: 1 (626) 350-1500 ext 101
- Email: email@example.com
- If you are a current student, you can make a tuition payment by logging into your student portal at: ciam.populiweb.com
- If you are a potential student, you can start or login to your application and pay your application fee at: https://www.ciam.edu/apply-now
FORMS OF PAYMENT
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit or debit cards. To pay, please log in to Populi.
Please make checks payable to the California Institute of Advanced Management and include the student's name, student ID number, and school term on the bottom.
Accepted check types include:
- Cashier's check drawn on U.S. dollars from a U.S. bank
- Personal check drawn on U.S. dollars from a U.S. bank
- Traveler's checks in U.S. dollars
Bank Wire Transfer
To send a wire transfer payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.