Project Management Concentration Overview
MBA IN EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT, CONCENTRATION IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Earn a business degree grounded in collaboration, analysis, and creative problem solving with a global perspective. The concentration in Project Management provides students with the necessary skills and knowledge to manage projects in support of organizational strategy and objectives. The concentration immerses students in the details of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and closing projects in a complex business environment.
Guide Meaningful Transformation In Any Business
Modern businesses of every size require leaders that can guide and manage large to small scale projects that drive the company forward. Our MBA in Project Management gives you a strong command over business and project management, helping position yourself for a career change with the skills to enhance your potential.
- Master the practical tools to guide and direct projects in various functional areas like marketing, finance, accounting, healthcare and more.
Why Project Management?
Jobs for Project Management are projected to grow by 6% by 2024, with a median wage of $100,000. Become an expert in project analysis and management. Develop skillsets for long-term success.
HOW THIS PROGRAM IS DIFFERENT
- 6-8 Live Consulting Projects
- 420+ Experiential Learning Hours
- 0 Exams or Tests, Courses are Project & Assignment Based
- No GMAT or GRE Required, Start Today!
- Affordable Tuition, with Textbooks Included at No Cost
- Real Business Projects, Learn Through Hands-on Experience
- Graduate in a little as 12 Months
- Flexible Format, Classes Available 100% Online or On-Ground
- Small Classes of a Maximum of 20 Students
DEVELOP YOUR PROFESSIONAL EDGE
As businesses engage in increasingly more complex projects, you want the skills to thrive. An MBA in Project Management will put you among the most desirable candidates on the market.
It's Never Too Late To Master The Language Of Business. Apply Today!
If you're eager to expedite your professional goals, CiAM's MBA in Project Management will teach you the invaluable skills needed to succeed in today's complex business world.
Degree Program Requirements
Degree Program Requirements
A master's degree in business administration with a concentration in project management requires 36 total credit hours. This includes 9 credit hours of vocationally-focused concentration classes. This full-time program offers courses two at a time, offered in 16-week or 8-week (accelerated) formats.
CONCENTRATION COURSES: 9 CREDITS
- PM501: Project Management Fundamentals - Learn about the role of the project manager and the four project life cycle phases. Credits:3.0
- PM502: Project Management in Practice - Explore the key concepts and emerging trends associated with each of the ten project management knowledge areas. Credits:3.0
- PM503: Organizational Project Management - Learn how to adapt and align project, program, and portfolio management practices with organizational strategy. Credits:3.0
COURE COURSES: 37 CREDITS
In addition to the three concentration courses, there are nine 3.0 credit MBA core courses covering the following subjects:
- ACC501: Accounting for Decision Making
- BUS501: Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
- DRU505: Leadership and Ethics
- FIN501: Corporate Finance
- IS501: Management of Information Systems
- MGT501: Management and Organizational Behavior
- MKT501: Marketing Management
- OPS501: Operations Management
- MGT511: Strategic Management
Total Credits for MBA in Project Management: 36.0
- A Bachelor's degree in any field from an accredited college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. An official transcript is required
- One year of work experience
- Successful completion of the CiAM Writing Assessment *Please refer to school catalog for more details.
Speak with an Admissions Representative
We are here to help. Schedule a free consultation to answer your questions today: