The CiAM faculty are carefully selected and continuously evaluated. All faculty have relevant and significant experience in their teaching areas. To ensure their success as facilitators of learning, CiAM not only requires faculty to participate in special training but also requires that faculty adopt the CiAM teaching approach that holds faculty responsible for student learning. Student success is their highest priority.
We have the highest expectations for the achievement and growth of our students, but we know that we will never reach those goals unless we are committed to supporting student learning. While we have a coterie of regular faculty, we do not have a system of tenure, so that we can continually engage the best available faculty, monitor faculty performance closely, and provide CiAM students with the best learning experience possible.
Dr. Harish Amar
Vice President, Chief Academic Officer
• Ed.D, Doctorate in Education, Calif. State University, Northridge
• MBA, Business Administration, California State University, Los Angeles
• MBA, Marketing, Punjabi University, Punjab, India
• BS, Biology, Delhi University, Delhi, India
Dr. Amar has been Dean at three Universities including Dean of the College of Business and Management at West Coast University, Academic Dean at New West Coast University, and Executive Director & Dean at Advanced Colleges of America. As an academic administrator, he has held both professorial and executive positions at a number of universities including Director of Academic Administration, Director of Education, Director of Academic Development, and Executive Director and managed a budget of $9 million. He has evaluated universities for accreditation in the U.S., Puerto Rico, & Europe, and has presented various workshops & seminars abroad in Asia including China, Taiwan, & India.
• Master of Business Administration, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
• Bachelor of Science (Major- Accounting), Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
Salil Sharma has over 35 years of diversified audit, business management, finance, system implementation and accounting experience. He has served privately held businesses ranging from start-ups to businesses with annual revenues in excess of $1 billion. His experience encompasses industries including manufacturing, distribution, construction, healthcare and professional services.
With extensive experience in cash management, auditor relationships, strategic planning, budgets, forecasts, financial analysis, financial reporting and inventory management, he helps business owners drive profitability and increase cash flow.
Prior to joining California Institute of Advanced Management, Salil has held senior positions as Accounting Manager and Controller. He is a Certified Public Accountant and licensed in the State of California. He is also an adjunct professor at several local colleges.
Dr. Richard Johnson
Professor of Management
• Ph.D. in Sociology (Organizational Behavior), University of California, Los Angeles
• Master of Arts in Sociology (Small Group Dynamics, Theory, Research Methods), University of California, Los Angeles
• Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, University of California, Los Angeles
Dr. Johnson has been a consultant and contract executive for thirty years. His most recent executive assignment was as Chief Administrative Officer for Praxis Associates, a fiber optics engineering and construction company, where he built the Procurement, HR, and legal departments from scratch, oversaw the awarding of $40 million in contracts and the hiring of 70 engineers, managers, and administrators. Over the years Dr. Johnson has consulted in several industries (including the public sector), specializing in change management, organizational development, project management, statistical process control, and financial modeling, circumnavigating the globe six times in the process. In the course of his career, he pioneered the organizational development function at Beckman Instruments, played a key role in the transformation of Pacific Bell following its divestiture from AT&T, and continued to serve other large telecommunications companies as both an organizational and statistical control consultant for two decades. He has served as an interim COO for two companies, including a garment manufacturer in Madagascar employing over 4,000 employees. His primary research interest is the relationship between leadership behavior and effort supply. He is currently writing a book on this topic. Specialization: Management and Organization Behavior, Entrepreneurship, Quantitative Analysis, and International Business.
Dr. James Dorsett
Professor of Business
• Doctor of Business Administration in International Business, Argosy University
• Master of Business Administration, Wharton at the University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Dorsett received his D.B.A. in International Business from Argosy University and an M.B.A. from Wharton at the University of Pennsylvania. He brings over 30 years of business experience spanning a broad range of industries in Fortune 500 companies including Rockwell, Harris Corporation, and Avery International in a variety of positions including Contract Administrator, Comptroller, Product Manager and Director of Planning and Development. He has also participated in several start-ups including a mortgage software development company that was the first to create the back-office document process on a PC. Dr. Dorsett spent the last dozen of his corporate years working in a 100% employee-owned company where he became a staunch advocate of the ownership philosophy which posits positive gains in job satisfaction, motivation, organizational commitment, and employee wealth, as well as organizational profitability. Over the last 17 years, Dr. Dorsett has served as a full-time professor at Westwood College where he taught a variety of business courses including both financial and cost accounting, as well as finance; then joining CIAM teaching International Business, Finance, and Accounting for Decision-Making. Dr. Dorsett is a member of the Academy of Management.
Dr. Byron Ramirez
Professor of Strategy / Researcher, MLA Research Institute
• PH.D. IN ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE, Claremont Graduate University
• M.S., Development Economics and International Development, School of International Service, American University
• MS, Strategy and Management, Drucker School of Management, Claremont Graduate University
• BS, Finance, California State Polytechnic University
Dr. Byron Ramirez is an applied economist with experience in market intelligence, strategy development, quantitative research, industry analysis, and policy analysis. Earlier in his career, Dr. Ramirez worked in corporate finance and analyst roles for JC Penney, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Bank of America, Lennar Corporation, and Envirogen.
After completing his M.S. in strategy and management from the Drucker School of Management, he went on to complete a M.S. degree in development economics and international development at American University, School of International Service. Dr. Ramirez completed his PhD degree in economics and political science (political economy) at Claremont Graduate University. Through a series of econometric models, Dr. Ramirez’ dissertation explored entrepreneurship, innovation, and economic development. Dr. Ramirez has worked as a macroeconomic and international trade analyst at Wikistrat, and as a consultant for CENTRA Tech. He has worked on international development projects for the U.S. State Department, and international trade projects for the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Dr. Ramirez has taught MBA courses in economics, strategy, and management at different universities in the United States. He has published papers on entrepreneurship, innovation, technology, macroeconomics, economic development, and sustainable development. Dr. Ramirez has completed executive certificate programs at the World Bank, Columbia University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and USC Marshall School of Business. He is a member of the American Economic Association, Academy of Management, Strategic Management Society, and Academy of International Business.
Dr. Elisa Magill
• Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Alliant International University, Marshall Goldsmith School of Business
• M.B.A., California Institute of Advanced Management (CiAM)
• M.S. in Industrial Psychology, Alliant International University, Marshall Goldsmith School of Business
• B.A. in Psychology, Minor in Journalism, California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) Specialization: Leadership, and Organizational Development.
Dr. Elisa Magill is the current Dean of Faculty and Students at CiAM, an applied MBA program in Alhambra, CA. Elisa earned her Doctorate in Industrial/Organizational Psychology at the Marshall Goldsmith School of Business, at Alliant International University in 2006. Her Dissertation is entitled "Emotional Intelligence and its Relationship to Cognitive and Social Task Requirements." Elisa earned her Bachelor of Arts at the California State University, Fullerton, with a Major in Psychology, and a Minor in Journalism. Being a life-long learner, Elisa decided to update her skills to stay current and earned an MBA in Executive Management and Entrepreneurship at CiAM in 2017. Elisa has a passion for learning and empowering others to do the same… teaching hundreds of classes to date in both business and psychology over the past 15 years, including teaching for CiAM since 2014. She also brings over 25 years’ of experience with her as a business owner, executive coach and consultant for large companies such as Google and the Metropolitan Water District, as well supporting small business owners and entrepreneurs in building a solid and sustainable business model. Elisa also held multiple roles in academic leadership and within the corporate environment. Her philosophy? Empowering others to reach their true potential is where true success in life resides!
Dr. Robert Kirkland
Academics Projects Coordinator
• Ph.D. - Latin American History, University of Pittsburgh
• M.A. - Latin American History, University of Pittsburgh
• B.S. - International History, United States Military Academy
Dr. Kirkland has taught at the United States Military Academy, the University of Southern California, Claremont McKenna College, and Trident University International. His academic awards include the Leo Codd Memorial Award as instructor of the year for all Army ROTC programs in the United States and the Hubert Herring Award presented by the Pacific Coast Council of Latin American Studies for singular contributions to the organization. He served over 25 years in the active duty Army culminating as the Army ROTC Professor of Military Science at the University of Southern California from 2010-2013.
Dr. Michael D. Cortrite
CiAM Adjunct Faculty
• Ed.D in Educational Leadership, University of California at Los Angeles
• Master of Arts in Public Administration, California State University at Northridge
• Bachelor of Arts in Public Service Management, University of Redlands
Dr. Cortrite has 30+ years of experience, education, and training related to subjects being taught. He is currently teaching at the MBA level at California State University in Northridge and is also an Educator at the Simon Wiesenthal Center Museum of Tolerance. He was a professor of Administration at Santa Monica College where he developed a new Ethics in Law Enforcement class. He has held many positions at the Santa Monica Police Department rising to the rank of Sergeant. His publications include “What Is the Best Method of Evaluating a Police Training Program?” (Vol.4) as well as co-authoring “Ethics Training: A Passing Fad or Sustaining Component.” He has also volunteered at various organizations including his current Board of Directors position at the Santa Monica Police Activities League. Specialization: Management and Organization Behavior.
Dr. Andress Walker
CiAM Adjunct Faculty
• Doctorate of Business Administration - Business and Accounting, Walden University
• Master in Business Administration, University of Phoenix
• Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Studies, Pitzer College (a Member of the Claremont Colleges)
Dr. Andress Walker has over 20 years of experience providing accounting, tax preparation, and business consulting services to a diverse clientele including medical professionals, business executives, entertainers, and nonprofit organizations. Dr. Walker proudly served her country for 12 years in the United States Navy. For the past nine years, Dr. Walker has served as an adjunct business faculty member in California community college systems teaching accounting and business courses including managerial and financial accounting, business communications, introduction to business, tax accounting, accounting information systems, and various other accounting and business classes. She facilitates strategic planning sessions and board of director development workshops for small businesses and community organizations. Dr. Walker is listed as a contributor and reviewer to Principles of Accounting: Financial Accounting and Principles of Accounting: Managerial Accounting textbooks for OpenStax at Rice University. OpenStax is Rice University's free textbook initiative. She also has published work in the ProQuest Database. Last but certainly not least, Dr. Walker is the proud mother of a beautiful young adult named Anjelique DeSean.
Dr. Bill Vaughn
CiAM ADJUNCT FACULTY
• DOCTORATE, ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP, Pepperdine University - Graduate School of Education and Psychology
• MASTER OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT, University of La Verne
• BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, California State University Northridge
Dr. Bill Vaughn Is a professor at CiAM University. He has a doctoral degree in Organizational Leadership from Pepperdine University, California, USA. His dissertation was on global leadership characteristics of Thai leaders. Dr. Vaughn is a business consultant with IRC Leadership Group helping businesses increase their profits and margins by teaching the leadership teams how to engage and motivate their employees. He utilizes both Western and Eastern views in his leadership practices and has travelled to China and Thailand multiple times. Specialization: Leadership
Dr. Carol Mendenall
• Doctor of Psychology, Concentration: Cognitive Psychology, Grand Canyon University
• Master of Arts in Education, Concentration: Curriculum and Instruction; California State University, Fresno
• Bachelor of Science, Concentration: Childhood Development; California State University, Fresno
Dr. Doug Roberts
CIAM ADJUNCT FACULTY
• Ph.D. Doctor of Philosophy in Organization and Management, Capella University
• Master of Business Administration, University of Phoenix
• Bachelor of Science Business Information Systems, University of Phoenix
Dr. Roberts has been in the telecommunications field for over thirty-five years. As an entrepreneur, he founded a service company specializing in mobile voice and data communications serving the commercial, public-safety, and mass transportation markets. He has also held various technical, supervisory, and managerial positions in Southern California local government agencies. As an educator, Dr. Roberts has served as adjunct faculty at several leading universities where he facilitates undergraduate, graduate, and doctorial courses in business management, leadership, ethics, and technology.
Dr. Ed Khashadourian
CiAM Adjunct Faculty
• PhD, International Economics, National University of Iran
• MS, Theoretical Economics, National University of Iran
• BA, Economics, National University of Iran
Ed Khashadourian holds a PhD in international economics from the National University of Iran and is currently serving as an adjunct professor at CiAM. His primary teaching interests include economics, statistics, and quantitative research methods. Outside of school, Ed is the principal at Opportunity to Assets, a micro Social Enterprise that offers programming, technology, and technical support to community based organizations in field of financial capability. He has an extensive research background and has published articles in the areas of saving, building wealth for low income households, business systems analysis and economics.
In 2008, Ed received the Master of Innovation Award from United Way of Greater Los Angeles. In 2009, he was recognized as an Innovation Champion by the Center for Enterprise Development (CFED) in Washington DC and in 2012, Ed received the Robert A McNeely Trailblazer Award from the Community Financial Resource Center in Los Angeles. He has also received recognition awards from universities in S California for his teaching style and quality.
Ed is also involved in community activities and currently serves as a commissioner in the City of Glendale.
CiAM Adjunct Professor
• Master of Business Administration, The University of Texas at Austin – McCombs School of Business
• Master of Strategic Studies, US Army War College – Carlisle, PA
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, The United States Military Academy – West Point, NY
Mr. Hudick is a self-employed, former active and current reserve US Army officer with extensive experience in project and program management across multiple industries including real estate, technology, telecommunications, oil and gas and construction. He has adjunct instruction experience in both civilian and military organizations for more than 18 years.
His military experience spans more than 33 years and includes support for Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, LA as well as Operations Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom. He is a graduate of the Command and General Staff College and the US Army War College. He lives in Los Angeles County in the city of Sierra Madre, CA with his wife Monina and sons Brian and Michael.
Dr. Mohammad Reza Rajati
CiAM Adjunct Faculty
• PhD, Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California
• MSc, Mathematical Statistics, University of Southern California
• MSc, Electrical Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California
• BSc in Electrical Engineering, Major Option in Systems and Control, Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran-Iran
Dr. Mohammad Reza Rajati is the founder of Intelligent Decision Analysis in Los Angeles, CA. He received the B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering (with major option in control systems) from Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Iran, in 2005 and the M.Sc. degree in mechatronics engineering from K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, in 2008, and MSc degrees in electrical engineering and mathematical statistics from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA in 2012 and 2015 respectively. He also received the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, USA, where he was an Annenberg Fellow from 2009 to 2015. He worked as a Research Assistant with the Center for Integrated Smart Oilfield Technologies (CiSoft), USC, where he developed a data-driven decision maker for enhanced oil recovery for Chevron-USA Inc, which resulted in filing a patent in 2015. He has published more than 30 technical papers on Artificial Intelligence, Decision Making, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Evidential Reasoning, and Rule-Based Systems. His research interests include machine learning and artificial intelligence and their applications to decision-making, control systems, smart oilfield technologies, and signal and image processing. Dr. Rajati is a member of the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society. He has served on the editorial board of two books and as a reviewer for many journals and conferences in the area of computational intelligence, including the IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON FUZZY SYSTEMS, the IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CYBERNETICS, IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine, the IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON FUZZY SYSTEMS, and the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks. Dr. Rajati teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in Operations Management, Business Statistics, Probability and Statistics, Machine Learning, and Linear Algebra at USC, UCLA, and CSULA.
Dr. Paul W. Murray
CIAM ADJUNCT FACULTY
• Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, Polytechnique de Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada
• Master of Technology Management (MTM), Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, Canada
• Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech), Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, Canada
Paul Murray obtained his diploma in Engineering Technology and went on to work in manufacturing for over 20 years. During that time, Paul served as industrial engineer, project manager, and operations manager with assignments throughout North America and Asia. Paul completed his Bachelor degree while working full time. In 2010, Paul quit working so that he could pursue his education full time. He obtained a Master degree in Technology Management from Memorial University Newfoundland. At graduation, Paul was awarded the title “Fellow of the School of Graduate Studies” for outstanding academic achievements. Paul is nearing completion of his PhD in Engineering at University of Montreal. Paul has taught at Cal State LA since 2016.
CiAM Adjunct Faculty
• Licensed CPA 130917, from California State Board of Accountancy
• Master's in Business Taxation, University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles
• Bachelor's in Accounting, University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles
Queluntam Banjai is the President and CEO of Voppell, Inc. He helps companies realize their financial objectives by serving as their outsourced CFO. He provides all the services of a full-time CFO, but on a flexible contract basis. Duties include helping companies manage financial risks and ensuring that their goals are financially feasible. He also helps his clients prepare financial reporting documents, file income tax returns, and provides an assortment of consulting services.
Dr. Ramin Maysami
CiAM ADJUNCT FACULTY
• Doctor of Philosophy, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
• Master of Science, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
• Bachelor of Science, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
Dr. Ramin Cooper Maysami has been an educator for nearly 20 years. His teaching expertise is cross disciplinary, and his experience includes teaching a variety of topics in different sub-specializations of finance and economics, as well as Management, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship. Dr. Maysami has taught at the PhD, Master, and undergraduate levels, both in traditional academic and in executive education programs, has served on several PhD dissertation committees, and has been involved in course and academic program development. Dr. Maysami’s research interest are Regulation of Financial Institutions, Entrepreneurship, and Teaching and Learning with Technology. He has published 78 peer reviewed journal articles, 28 professional journal articles, 15 cases and chapters in books, and has presented over 150 conference papers. Dr. Maysami is an expert in teaching online and hybrid classes—he holds several certificates in “teaching with technology,” and is certified by Quality Matters as a Higher Education Peer Reviewer and in Applying the QM Rubric.
Dr. Rocio Terry
CiAM Adjunct Faculty
• Doctor of Social Work (DSW), University of Southern California
• Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Redlands
• Master of Social Work (MSW), University of Southern California
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communications, San Diego State University
An accomplished, innovative, bilingual strategic and operations management professional of more than twenty years, Dr. Rocio Terry, who has focused primarily on Business, Leadership, and Social Innovation, has extensive experience managing nonprofit, healthcare, and military agencies in pioneering ways. Dr. Terry’s work was groundbreaking when she directed the opening of San Diego’s first PACE center, as well as the startup of San Diego’s first and only nonprofit Urgent Care Center. Dr. Terry managed coordination of care for Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton’s Office of Neurotrauma, and she has provided leadership for regional teams across the country for one of the largest nonprofits in America. Dr. Terry has advised military leadership internationally and launched healthcare programs for Federally Qualified Health Centers to meet community needs. Dr. Terry has managed multimillion-dollar budgets, led teams of 200 staff, and surpassed revenue and productivity by more than 200%.
Dr. Vahick Yedgarian
CiAM Adjunct Faculty
• Ph.D., Business Administration/Global Business, Leadership and Sustainability, Northcentral University – San Diego, CA
• Master in Financial Economics, Ohio University
• MS/Psy - Master’s in Psychology/General Psychology, University of Phoenix
• MBA/GM – Master’s in Business Administration/Global Management, University of Phoenix
• BSB/A – Bachelor’s in Business Administration, University of Phoenix
Vahick Yedgarian is President and Chief Investment Officer of Regency Financial Group, a Los Angeles based investment management and business consulting firm. He has more than 30 years of diverse global experience: Europe, Middle-East, and U.S. in education management, turnaround expert, leadership development, investment, and consulting. One of his major accomplishments in organizational change for sustainability in higher education industry is his philosophy of the Triple Bottom Line approach. His foresight and long-term view of organizational change and sustainability in higher education facilitated a seamless transition of his department to meet Department of Education's new rules and regulations.
As a COO/CFO his major international accomplishment is the transition of the instant-coup-soup business from private label in the U.S. to proprietary manufacturing in Russia. He negotiated all contracts to purchase and install the plant, renegotiated with suppliers of raw materials for improved quality, delivery, and reduction in prices, implemented logistics, supply-chain, and technology to support.
Dr. Gregory F. Zerovnik
CIAM ADJUNCT FACULTY
• MA and PhD in Psychology with a concentration in Media Psychology, Fielding Graduate University
• Executive MBA, Claremont Graduate University
• BFA, California College of the Arts
Gregory F. (Greg) Zerovnik is an award-winning marketing professional. He has a BFA from California College of the Arts, an Executive MBA from Claremont Graduate University and an MA and PhD in Media Psychology from Fielding Graduate University. Dr. Zerovnik has over 30 years of marketing, advertising, and public relations experience. He has taught marketing and strategic management in MBA programs at University of La Verne, Cal State San Bernardino, Cal State Monterey Bay, La Sierra University, and University of Redlands. He taught branding and positioning at two universities in the People’s Republic of China for two weeks in 2003 on a teaching fellowship. He has worked on both the client and agency sides of the marketing communications business, working with and for governmental and non-profit organizations, as well as for-profit companies. Specialization: Marketing
Dr. Yvan Nezerwe
CiAM Adjunct Faculty
• DBA (Finance), Alliant International University
• MBA (Finance), Alliant International University
• BSc (International Business), United States International University
Dr. Yvan Nezerwe is currently a Finance Professor, Professional and Author.
He earned a Doctorate in Finance at Alliant International University – San Diego California. He also holds Executive Education Certificates from the Harvard Business School and the University of Southern California.
Dr Nezerwe’s areas of interest are Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, Business Valuation and Acquisition.
Dr. Nezerwe has published research articles in the fields of Corporate Finance, International Finance and Empirical Asset Pricing. He has presented his research studies at several academic conferences in the United States.
Before joining the Consulting field and Academia, Dr. Nezerwe worked in the financial services industry for 10 years as Personal Banker, Consultant and Financial Advisor.
During his spare time, Dr. Nezerwe enjoys playing tennis.
Dr. Elisabeth Musil
CiAM ADJUNCT FACULTY
• PhD. Organizational Leadership, University of Phoenix
• MA in Organizational Management, Antioch University of Southern California
• BA in Liberal Studies, concentration in Business, Antioch University of Southern California
An online entrepreneur since 2002, I work as a coach, consultant, designer, web developer, author, and professor. I teach entrepreneurship, leadership, research, and design at the university level, and have completed research studies on virtual leadership. I have taught business ethics courses at several universities. I specialize in coaching entrepreneurs, educators, and organizations in research-based virtual business processes, and also work with various organizations as a subject matter expert and instructional designer. I've published 7 books, and am a co-author of the bestselling book, Modern Instructor: Keys to Exceptional Online Teaching. I earned a D.M. in Organizational Leadership, a M.A. in Management, and a Master's in IT. I mainly work out of my seaside villa located on a peninsula outside of Los Angeles, with my rescue dog, Zoe. Specialization: Leadership
Dr. Matthew Worland
• Ed.D. in Education Leadership, Cal State Northridge
• MS in Computer Science, Cal State Northridge
• BS in Computer Science, Cal State Northridge
Dr. Matthew Worland has over 20 years of business information systems experience, having worked at all levels of IT accruing experience with desktop, servers, IT management, networking, and cloud technologies. His undergraduate work centered on Network Security, a topic which is ever-evolving and still of utmost interest. For the Master's degree, he developed a testing framework for a medical device which used visual programming and workflow to ease the creation and maintenance of crucial systems. The culmination of his doctoral work focused on student engagement with online education, examining asynchronous and synchronous tools and which ones students preferred to use in their web-based courses. He currently is the Assistant Director of Technology in Admissions and Records at one of the top 10 largest universities in California, with responsibility in overseeing and setting direction for the staff which processes all student transcripts and maintains all hardware and software at both the desktop and server level.
• Master of Business Administration, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
• Master of Science in Information Systems, Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, Michigan
• Bachelor of Science, Planning & Optimization, Academy of Cybernetics, Bucharest, Romania
Claudiu Geanta is a serial entrepreneur who has started, bought, built and sold businesses from IT professional services to trucking companies. Claudiu has successfully championed and implemented multi-million-dollar projects for Fortune 500 clients across a wide range of industries like Technology, Insurance, Healthcare, Transportation, Construction, Consulting and Entertainment.
With over 25 years of experience as a Program Manager and Strategist, Claudiu Geanta holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Cybernetics, a Masters in Information Systems and an Executive MBA from the University of Southern California.
Claudiu Geanta is passionate about sharing his knowledge in optimization and business process improvement. In his consulting career, Claudiu has proved to be a data-driven lean thinker, who develops and executes operational plans, creates detailed financial models and mentors cross functional teams that exceed aggressive business objectives.
Dr. Kunwu Feng
• Ph.D in Computer Science, University of Texas, Dallas, TX
• M.S. in Computer Science, University of Texas, Dallas, TX
• B.A. in Electrical Engineering and Automation, Hohai University, China
Dr. Kunwu Feng has over 10 years of research and development experience in leading Financial / IT companies. He used his extensive experience in software design, including architectural design, object oriented analysis, design patterns, coding and testing techniques to build large scale applications. Dr. Feng is currently served as a senior quantitative finance analyst with Bank of America. He played a key role to design and develop several forecast models, including deposit, assert, balance sheet management and mortgage backed security. Dr. Feng enjoys to strive to be a leader that empowers others to success. He began to mentor students and young professions since 2015. He teaches computer science core course and help others to build programming and data analysis skills. Many of his students are now working in leading companies, including Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, and Goldman Sachs.
Dr. William Felstead
• PhD in Business Administration, Trident University International
• MBA - Management and Human Resources Concentration, California State University, San Bernardino, CA
• B.A. of Arts in Business Administration - Marketing Concentration, California State University, San Bernardino, CA
Dr. Felstead has over 30 years working in hospitality, residential homebuilding and corporate operations for companies such as the Marriott, Thane International, Pulte Homes, Alta Verde Builders, and Tri Point Group. Dr. Felstead has experience at the C-suite level dealing with stock issuance, capital asset tracking, division management, investor relations and currently is Executive Director seat at National Professional Services, Inc., overseeing 7 national and international certificate granting trade associations.
Dr. Felstead taught at College of the Desert, Dowling College and Colorado Technical University, has authored the book The 21st Century Survival Guide (OOP), co-author of The Modern-Day Service Professional - Succeeding in the Hospitality Industry (OOP) and 2 articles for Direct Response Marketing publication.
Dr. Douglas May
• Ed.D, Organizational Leadership, Pepperdine University, Los Angeles, CA
• Master of Business Administration (M.B.A), University of Phoenix, Pasadena, CA
• Bachelors of English (B.A.), English Literature, Villanova University, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Jacklyn Green
• PHD in Astronomy, University of Texas, Austin, TX
• Masters in Astronomy University of Texas, Austin, TX
• Bachelors of Science in Physics, University of Arizona, AZ