CiAM Successful Writing Process Workshop Series
- Presented by: Jeff Cravello, CiAM Writing Advisor
- Location: Classroom D&E - Main Event Room
- Presentation Date & Time:
- Workshop #1: Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 from 12:10-1:00pm PT
- Workshop #2: Saturday, February 29nd, 2020 from 12:10-1:00pm PT
- Event Type: Free Workshop, Available to CiAM Students & Alumni
- Location: In-person, On Campus
We are pleased to announce that CiAM will be holding a workshop on the successful writing process on Saturday 2/22/2020 and Saturday 2/29/2020 between 12:10 and 1:00pm in Classroom D&E. This workshop will be presented by CiAM’s writing advisor Jeff Cravello. Jeff will cover such topics as brainstorming, outlining, identifying sources, drafting, getting feedback, revising, editing, and proofreading. We hope to see you there!
About the presenter:
Jeff Cravello has 25 years of experience lecturing on English Composition and TESOL at Cal Poly Pomona. Additionally, he’s a former manager and training specialist for the Walt Disney Company, Hilton Hotels, and Pactel. He holds an M.A. from Cal Poly, Pomona and a B.A. from Azusa Pacific University.
Please RSVP by following this link: https://forms.gle/EmHCT1BN5h3aXyjDA