Ethical Communication in Digital Media
- Presented by: Lianne LaReine
- Class: ETH 501, Business Ethics
- Presentation Date & Time: November 19, 2018, 5:00pm PT
- Event Type: Free Presentation, Open to the Public
- Location: Zoom Videoconference
- Click Here to Join: https://zoom.us/j/8409602901
Ethical development and presentation of information across media.
About Lianne LaReine:
- Host & producer of Lectures with TV series Lianne for RPV TV.
- Producer of the Peninsula Seniors weekly lecture series at Fred Hesse Park producing 48 lectures per year.
- Currently developing an online magazine.
How to Attend: Please click the Zoom link provided above at least 10 mins before the presentation start time and follow the instructions provided on your screen.