ETHICAL COMMUNICATION IN DIGITAL MEDIA
- Presented by: Lianne LaReine
- Class: ETH 501, Business Ethics
- Presentation Date & Time: July 24, 2019, 3:00pm PT
- Event Type: Free Presentation, Open to the Public
- Location: Zoom Videoconference
- Click Here to Join: https://zoom.us/j/8409602901
Ethical development and presentation of information across media.
About Lianne LaReine:
Host & producer of Lectures with TV series Lianne for RPV TV.
Producer of the Peninsula Seniors weekly lecture series at Fred Hesse Park producing 48 lectures per year, and Friends of the Palos Verdes Library monthly lecture series.
Currently developing an online magazine, Palos Verdes Pulse. http://www.palosverdespulse.com
How to Attend: Please click the Zoom link provided above at least 10 mins before the presentation start time and follow the instructions provided on your screen.