A/B Testing - The Whats and the Hows
- Presented by: Mohammad Asghari
- Class: BUS 501, Quantitative Analysis
- Presentation Date & Time: February 24th, 2019, 1:30pm PT
- Event Type: Free Presentation, Open to the Public
- Location: Live On Campus, Classroom C
A/B testing is an experiment where two or more variants of a page are shown to users at random, and statistical analysis is used to determine which variation performs better for a given conversion goal. In this talk we will discuss what A/B testing is and how it works. Focusing on the marketing and e-commerce industry, we will go over scenarios where A/B testing will and will not work.
About Mohammad Asghari:
Mohammad Asghari is a Software Engineer at Google LLC. He received his B.S. in Computer Engineering from Shahid Beheshti University in Iran in 2010 and then his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in computer science from the University of Southern California in 2012 and 2018, respectively.
How to Attend: Please contact us at (626)350-1500 for parking instructions and directions to the classroom.