Practical Steps for Successful International Trade
- Presented by: Ali Moradi Biroun
- Class: IB 501, International Business Concepts
- Presentation Date & Time: December 7th, 2018, 7:00pm PT
- Event Type: Free Presentation, Open to the Public
- Location: Zoom Videoconference
- Click Here to Join: https://zoom.us/j/8409602901
Mr. Ali Moradi Biroun will discuss challenges and opportunities in the import-export business, including but not limited to sourcing goods and selling them across international borders, and getting the bests price on both sides of the trade.
About the Presenter:
Mr. Biroun is a graduate of Northern Illinois University, majoring in electrical engineering. He has been involved in International technical sales and procurement activities for the past 25 years. For the last 15 years, Mr. Biroun has served as the CEO of GS Technologies whose primary business is importing electronic components from suppliers worldwide to Turkey. The primary suppliers of the company have been located in in Singapore, Hong Kong, Germany, and the United States.
How to Attend: Please click the Zoom link provided above at least 10 mins before the presentation start time and follow the instructions provided on your screen.