Rescuing Your Finances In a Pandemic Caused Recession
Experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic? Please join our open discussion with a finance expert to find relief options.
About this Event
Join us for a in-depth, participant driven discussion with financial planning expert, Dr. Kevin Suber. This discussion will be focused on answering your questions on financial relief options for those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought incredible financial hardship to many families all over the nation, many are in desperate need of support. We encourage you to bring your own financial relief questions, leave no options undiscovered in these times of need. Here are some examples of questions we will be addressing in this open discussion:
- Where can I find help? What type of disaster relief is available?
- I've recently been laid off. How can I pay my rent?
- A family member has been hospitalized due to COVID-19 and I am worried about our medical debt. What are my options?
- What should I know about the COVID-19 Forbearance Plans?
- What if my financial institution isn’t offering COVID-19 relief?
- What can I do if I can’t work because I’m sick or quarantined because of COVID-19?
- I’m taking care of someone who’s sick or quarantined and cannot work, are there income assistance programs?
- Can I borrow against my 401k in a financial crisis? If so, what are the tax implications?
Click the button below to learn more: