H-1B in 2019
- Presented by: Law Offices of Deacon Zhang, P.C. (VISATOPIA)
- Presentation Date & Time: March 2nd, 2019, 12:00pm PT
- Event Type: Free Presentation, Open to the Public
- Location: Live On Campus, Classroom D
CiAM & Law Offices of Deacon Zhang, P.C. (VISATOPIA) Presents "H-1B IN 2019"
- New policy change and trend for H-1B
- How Trump Slump affects H-1B
- What are the reasons for RFE?
- Alternatives to H-1B
- Strategies to respond to RFE
- Deacon Zhang, Esq. | [email protected]
- Daqin (Deacon) Zhang, Esq. J.D. from Brigham Young University, is an experienced U.S. immigration attorney who is a licensed member of the New York State Bar, the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the United States Supreme Court Bar.
- Chuck Guo, Esq. | [email protected]
- Chuck Guo, Esq. Associate Attorney with the Law Offices of Deacon Zhang, P.C., is licensed in the State of New York and the U.S. District Court in Central District of Illinois.
How to Attend: