Free Presentation: Global Disruption
How to Become UNSHAKEBALE and THRIVE During Times of Extreme Uncertainty.
- Presented by: Elena Korsakova
- Presentation Date & Time: May 17, 2020, 9:00am PT
- Event Type: Free Presentation, Open to the Public
- Location: Zoom Videoconference
- Click Here to Join: https://zoom.us/j/95437393229?pwd=em1rTWpZcGc1aEwyTUpJY2UzUGxhdz09
- COVID-19 Overview
- Impact of CV-19 on a Worldwide Economy & Businesses
- Understanding the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Embracing the Possibilities
- Short Term Action Plan
- Long Term Action Plan
ABOUT Elena Korsakova:
Elena Korsakova, CPA, MBA serves and supports small business owners and CEOs whose businesses are experiencing rapid growth and they are looking for financial management solutions. As a CPA with 20+ years of experience, she provides the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) level expertise they want, the professional attention companies’ finances need and at the rates they can afford. If your company is not yet ready to commit to a full time CFO, on demand CFO support could be your ideal solution.
She will share her extensive small business and corporate experience as your trusted confidante and personal financial management liaison. She’ll work with you and your team to help grow your business when the timing is right and assist you through challenges that expanding companies face.
As your CFO On-Demand, she will assist you with the following services:
- Developing strategic vision on long-term financial goals
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Overseeing intense finance projects and initiatives
- Developing and monitoring overall company's policies and procedures
- Guiding cash flow management and budget planning
- Managing relationships with bankers, attorneys and accountants
- Growing equity value – increase profit and reduce debt.
- Audit support
If there is something that is not on this list, she is also available to provide personalized financial services for your company’s needs.
How to Attend:
Please click the Zoom link provided above at least 10 mins before the presentation start time and follow the instructions provided on your screen.