CAMPUS UPDATE: December 9th, 2020
Office of the President
December 9th, 2020
Dear CiAM Community,
I hope you are well and healthy.
We are a month away from the start of the Spring 2021 term and I would like to inform you of our instructional plans.
- All courses will be 100% online. Courses with synchronous (face-to-face) requirements will meet via Zoom, as we have done for the prior two terms. Please refer to the Course Schedules on our website for more information.
- CiAM staff will continue to telecommute for the time being, an office reopen date will be decided at a later time. Should you need student support, please do not hesitate to make virtual appointments with the respective departments.
- With still a great deal of uncertainty and possible regulatory changes, we will continue to keep up-to-date with the current situation and will remain flexible to changing circumstances.
The Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Student Success, Admissions, Enrollment/DSO and Career Services staff will continue to engage via virtual activities throughout the Spring term.
We will follow county, state and federal guidelines. We will announce Summer plans prior to May 2021.
I applaud your efforts in continuing your endeavors in these challenging circumstances. Best wishes for a successful end to the Fall term.
We miss you and hope to see you when it is safe to do so. C-i-AM here for you.
- For Students: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Faculty: email@example.com
- For Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org