Campus Update: Fall 2021 Reopening Plans
June 15th, 2021
In keeping with efforts to provide current and prospective students with information, clarity, and time to plan, the California Institute of Advanced Management (CiAM) is announcing plans for a return to delivering courses in-person starting with the Fall 2021 term.
We are planning the 2021 fall term with the goal of having our hybrid courses returning to a face-to-face instructional format. Courses requiring in-person attendance on campus are:
- ACC501: Accounting for Decision Making
- BUS501: Quantitative Analysis
- DRU502: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- PM501: Project Management Fundamentals
- BA501: Data Base for Business Analytics
- IS501: Management of Information Systems
- DRU503: Managing One’s Self and One’s Career
- PM503: Organizational Project Management
- BA503: Advanced Analytics for Business
- MGT511: Strategic Management
Please keep this in mind as you prepare to register for fall 2021 courses in the coming weeks.
CiAM remains committed to ensuring the health and safety of all students, faculty, and staff. The emerging evidence provides optimism that the upcoming 2021-22 academic year can be conducted much more in person. We will continue to keep you updated as information becomes available, and plans become finalized.
Dr. Juan Garcia
California Institute of Advanced Management